Friday, December 15, 2006

Raise Your Hands in the Air and Wave Them Like U Just Don't Care!

Woo-hoo! A & I locked in our DJ for the wedding! DJ Tony is super cool - check out his website @ www.RedShoeLA.com. I am so excited. He is truly a "non-cheesy" DJ. Lots of DJs we interviewed would say they were not cheesy but their words betrayed them. I could see right through it and knew they would bust out YMCA when I became too distracted by my mom harassing me to say hi to the crazy relatives or maybe even still trying to convince me to change into a Vietnamese traditional dress.

Our runner-up was www.ClaudetteSexyDJ.com. Our uber cute and funny caterer, Alan Dunn from www.TresLA.com, recommended Claudette. They go way back to the Chateau Marmont days when he was managing their Food and Bev division and she was DJing there. Nice lady, but just didn't click with her like I did with Tony. Plus, my cousin thought Claudette might scare the Vietnamese guests.

No comments: