Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Life is Good...

So why do I complain so much? You know how when you work in a big corporate environment, you get asked a million times a day "How's it going?" or if it's a Monday, "How was your weekend?" I think there was a time when I used to automatically say "Great!" But now I actually sit there and think about the question and my typical answer is "It was alright" or "Okay." But my life is good...I have a great husband, live in a great area and for the most part, am in great health.

Anyway, besides wondering why I am always Miss Glass Half-Empty, I wonder how people who truly have it worse off than me are always so happy and positive. Have you met those people where you don't really know for sure but are guessing they are worse off than you and they always are so dang cheerful and bubbly. How is that possible?

Anyway just some random thoughts to keep my blog active.

No comments: