Monday, May 21, 2007

The HOT DJs of Red Shoe LA

It first started with just me thinking I hired really cute DJs. (Of course I didn't tell AP at the time that that was one of the main factors for why I liked them so much over the ironically self-named Claudette Sexy DJ. I was just lucky that they were also really cool and AP was won over by their competency and non-cheesiness). Then both Meddlesome and my other hip cousin, Nat, meets DJ T and DJ IG and enthusiastically concur they are hot. Of course we are all related so perhaps we have the same taste right? But just today I receive a text from AP in Manila about how his co-worker is in love with DJ IG and speaks of him with massive reverence. And she has only seen pics of DJ IG!!

So I feel it is my duty to share my pics of the dynamic duo of Red Shoe LA with all the ladies out there.

ENJOY!

















And don't be jealous but here's a pic of Nat cozying up with both of them!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter.