Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Baby-Talking Men

Is it ever appropriate? I was reminded of this yesterday when I bumped into A and thought it'd be funny to say "Sorry" in baby-talk in front of my cousin as one of her co-workers who is madly in love with her would baby-talk to her. I'm not sure if he did it verbally or only through instant message. I almost think via IM is worse e.g. "I'm sawwie :)" Yes happy face included!

And is it really appropriate for men to use happy faces in their emails and text messages? Sure once in a while is understandable. But continuously? Again another one of my cousin's admirers is a big-time smiley face offender. He uses it more than I use the ellipsis! ... :) ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How many times do I have to tell you?! It's SOWWWIEEEEE. Ugh. Could it be any more disgusting? I guess it could be SOWWWIEEEE =) .

Unknown said...

It was definitely through instant messaging. But I'm wondering if he could have ever said it out loud. If he did, I must have big time blocked it out. Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!