Saturday, November 04, 2006

Good experience at R-Mine Bridal Salon in Studio City

Just wanted to give praise where it's due. I read some bad reviews on Citysearch about R-Mine Bridal Couture so I wanted to share a good review. I have gone to the store twice now and each time, the bridal consultant has been very pleasant and helpful. Bella helped me the first time and Nicolletta helped the second time. Nicolletta even picked out a dress that I hadn't seen that looked pretty nice so that she earned big bonus points for that. They have pretty reasonable prices and they do keep the designer labels in their dresses so you know who's gown you're trying on. The dressing rooms are spacious and clean and I didn't feel pressed for time at all. Overall great experience and would recommend this place if you live in SoCal. However I haven't bought a dress there so I can't speak to the contract which seems to be what a lot of the complaints are about on Citysearch but they seemed so helpful, I'd be really disappointed if they did end up screwing you over after you bought the dress. Also I only went to the Studio City location which I think is considered their higher end store. I don't know what the Glendale location is like.

No comments: